Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Still no word from my new neighbor..... how rude!!!
I tried to take a picture today of the lovely non-english speaking workers that are trying to restore our neighbors home. The camera gave me the message that the "batteries are exchausted" ... I know how they feel!!! Back to the workers...our neighbors had a fire. Now our quiet neighborhood is blasted from dawn to dusk by the Spanish Language station. I didn't even know we had a Spanish Language station. The things you learn when you are home all day. Just a reminder...in case of a fire you should have a plan, not only to save your family members, but also, what pictures, albums etc you can not replace. I have all my treasures in a hope chest by the front door. Two fires in the neighborhood in three months makes you a little more aware that it can happen to any one at any time.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Justin is having the old neighborhood burned to make way for the new Hollywood East.

Dana G said...

Justin who?????JK

Erin said...

I love the Spanish language station. Ask Mary.