Thursday, October 9, 2008

DeWITT FAMILY PHOTOS

I think I have mastered the scanner. I will attempt to put a few pictures on each day until they are all here. If you would like a copy of any of them, just let me know and we can work out the details.
Stanford family: let me get the DeWitt side pictures done and then I will post the pics I have of the Stanford family.....thanks for your patience.
Peggy and I wearing out "button, button who has the button" dresses (thats what we called them) I think this was 1st grade....weren't we cute???


Grandkids

First family photo

I remember when we took these, they were taken in September 1969


Mom and Dad's wedding pictures December 8, 1942

Peggy and I
Mom, Dad, Wally and Crystal Dad and Crystal

Peggy and I
School Pics


Margie Johnson

Grandma and Grandps DeWitt....Wilmirth and Elijah
Paul DeWitt Senior Picture

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's so fun to see all of these. I want a copy of the first family photo...I love the way they painted in the color!

Aric Bopp said...

I love these photos! The first one of you& my mom are priceless!