This is grandma and grandpa in Page...I think that's Scott Barber in the second picture down!!
with Calvin and Anna and Mom and Dad...and Chiquita
In San Diego, just before they moved to page. Mary is in the 1st picture.
1650 Mission Cliffs Drive (I just realized that the image is flipped)
Grandpa's real estate business
In New York with Vira and Eldredge
His mission photoPhotos from Grandpa's mission in Milwaukee
My grandmother as a young teenager!
and a young woman
and a young girl
and a baby
WWJ
This picture is too cool
A bit of Church history
A night out on the town perhaps?
Read this.....very interesting!
grandpa seemed to have his picture taken regularly

I was blessed with great, amazing grandparents. I can remember when they would come to visit us in Page. The trunk of their car was always full of presents. Grandpa would throw silver dollars in the pool for us to dive after. I remember that Grandma would buy filet mignon to feed her dog!!! When we would go visit in San Diego there would always be 7-UP in the bottle for us kids....it has NEVER tasted as good as it did then. I can remember the sound the door made as it was swinging into the kitchen. I remember the addition to the back of their house tilted...I was always afraid that we would fall into the canyon. I remember having ravioli from CEASARS! The zoo! Grandma always had tons of cool bath beads and a HUGE tub. I loved taking baths in their home. I remember the trips after my brothers basketball games....it seems like we always travelled at night. Mom would pack us a sack lunch and they always tasted so good. We would listen to the radio. I knew that when we went through Cajon Pass that we were getting close. I never won in playing "I spy apple pie". Bubble lights on the Christmas tree. The rock "fort" on the mountain side. I can remember the smells, the sound of doorbell, the chiming of the clock, the feeling of complete and utter peace, love and joy. I hope some day that MY grandchildren will know that same feeling.
My grandmother as a young teenager!
and a young woman
and a young girl
and a baby
WWJ
This picture is too cool
A bit of Church history
A night out on the town perhaps?
Read this.....very interesting!
grandpa seemed to have his picture taken regularly

I was blessed with great, amazing grandparents. I can remember when they would come to visit us in Page. The trunk of their car was always full of presents. Grandpa would throw silver dollars in the pool for us to dive after. I remember that Grandma would buy filet mignon to feed her dog!!! When we would go visit in San Diego there would always be 7-UP in the bottle for us kids....it has NEVER tasted as good as it did then. I can remember the sound the door made as it was swinging into the kitchen. I remember the addition to the back of their house tilted...I was always afraid that we would fall into the canyon. I remember having ravioli from CEASARS! The zoo! Grandma always had tons of cool bath beads and a HUGE tub. I loved taking baths in their home. I remember the trips after my brothers basketball games....it seems like we always travelled at night. Mom would pack us a sack lunch and they always tasted so good. We would listen to the radio. I knew that when we went through Cajon Pass that we were getting close. I never won in playing "I spy apple pie". Bubble lights on the Christmas tree. The rock "fort" on the mountain side. I can remember the smells, the sound of doorbell, the chiming of the clock, the feeling of complete and utter peace, love and joy. I hope some day that MY grandchildren will know that same feeling.
They truly loved us and are GREATLY missed.

1 comment:
They were truly amazing and so accomplished.
I love the photos!
Post a Comment