Kobie and Bethany in the tub. Trace and Kyle in the tub...(different tub!)
Sheila's baby shower...don't remember which kid!
Just a lot of random pictures
Grandpa Stanford and Trace.... June 1986
Beth Stanford.... The picture on the bottom says "am I getting older, or am I getting better?" Mom....you are definately getting better. We love you!
Tracy in 1977. He LOVED that car... and the wide tie!
Tracy's mission announcement, business cards etc.
Three of these are my favorite pictures of Tracy.... can you guess which three?
February 4, 1984. The picture at the bottom right is our first picture together. When I sent it to Mom and Dad to tell them we were getting married, they didn't believe me.
Grandpa Stanford and Trace.... June 1986
Beth Stanford.... The picture on the bottom says "am I getting older, or am I getting better?" Mom....you are definately getting better. We love you!
Tracy in 1977. He LOVED that car... and the wide tie!
Tracy's mission announcement, business cards etc.
Three of these are my favorite pictures of Tracy.... can you guess which three?
February 4, 1984. The picture at the bottom right is our first picture together. When I sent it to Mom and Dad to tell them we were getting married, they didn't believe me.






2 comments:
Great pictures! It is always fun to look back and remember.
Why did my mother let me look like that? Either way, it's fun to look back!
Post a Comment