Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I GOT TAGGED

No one ever includes me in these things....and I really haven't minded. Here you go Jill:
10 things I love:
1. Tracy, Trace and Kyle
2. a great joke
3. a great movie
4. Spring
5. new car smell (notice I don't aspire to EVER own a new car, but thanks to those little trees, my old clunker can smell like one!!!! A girl can dream!)
6. Rocket Dog shoes
7. Tim Robbins
8. Notting Hill (even though Hugh Grant is a jerk in real life)
9. slap bets
10. Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Supertramp and John Denver (how's that for a variety?)
10 Things I Hate:
1. ugly dogs (and ugly people)
2. anything connected with "Brangelina"
3.rich people that complain about how hard it was to become a millionaire/billionaire (Oprah, Michael Jordan etc.)
4. people than knock on my door unexpectedly
5. backing into fire hydrants (tee hee)
6. looking for a job
7. being treated like I'm "old"
8. being told that I'm "just like mom"
9. laundry
10. people that make you wait...its just plain rude!!
note: I could go on and one here, but I will abide by the rules
10 Random Facts
1. I was once on tv in a movie
2. I am afraid of the dark
3. I have never tried to snow ski ( I went once, but my roommate managed to fall off of the ski lift and that sent me to the lodge to spend the day drinking hot chocolate and waiting for everyone else to get done skiing)
4. with all the choices...I always choose vanilla ice cream
5. I hate root beer, but love root beer floats
6. I am still best friends with my best friend from high school (Karen Follis)
7. I talk to Beckie Washburn at least 4 times a year. I gave her a pretend middle name forty years ago that she still uses!
8. I miss our Las Vegas trips during March Madness (you know who you are)
9. I have NEVER had a good picture taken of me...I always make a weird face even when I try not to
10. I am a twin, but not a twin, the youngest child but not the youngest child, depressed but not suicidal, in pain but not hurting.

3 comments:

Mary said...

OK, "No one ever includes me in these things"...
maybe you should read my blog.

Holly said...

I loved reading your lists. The answers were just like your mom would give-haha. Seriously, I wish we lived closer, you're a fun character to hang out with!

Auntie Ann said...

I loved reading this...
I made it here...now I just have to make it home!!! I still haven't figured out what Im doing for the nursery...so maybe blue and white??? Thanks so much Aunt Patsy, im so excited!!!