Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures from Mesa this week and a few of the family

The Stanford version of "American Gothic"Trace and Ciara

THE WINNER'S CIRCLE.....ALSCO'S top honor. Tracy, Kurt, Russ, Eirc and John...won some big gnarly rings and a trip to Cancun!!



The view from our room in Cancun.....can't believe I was ever there.


If you haven't seen Napolean Dynamite I can't explain this picture to you

Kyle graduated!!!! Yes, that is his real hair.

Trace and Kyle "bouldering"




Trace's "killa" impression....notice the grills on his "teef"



Hannah and Ciara

Hannah


Trace ( the painted naked women in the picture come compliments of Pink Floyd)


Kyle Bradley



Trace's broken arm in April...I don't have any pictures of the new broken arm...yet.



THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE A MAN A BLOW TORCH AND HE DECIDES TO "BURN A FEW WEEDS."





PICTURES FROM THIS WEEK IN MESA, ARIZONA

Tyler and Chris


Pics from Peggy's kitchen (our favorite room in ANY house!!)




THE MESA ARIZONA TEMPLE
This is where Tracy and I were married (my mom and dad too). It just looked really pretty yesterday, so I snapped a pic.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It was so great to be together...I wish we had more time!