Monday, September 22, 2008

First, I admit it! I am OBSESSED with ROCKET DOG'S . They are by far the world's most comfortable tennies. They have, bar none, the coolest web site ever. (rocketdog.com)..I would put a link here so you can see it, but I don't know how, yet.

Next, let me say that I absolutely LOVE that we have a KHOLS to shop in here. (St George has every restaurant you can possibly name but little in the way of clothes shopping) But, what the heck are they doing putting Christmas stuff out in September???? (sorry about the pic. I didn't have a camera and had to resort to using the phone.)

I did this!!!! Replaced the shower head....quite proud of myself...even remembered the pipe tape!! (sorry to say, I am not an APPROVED plumber as my crack was not showing at any time during this project)

Okay, last, but certainly not least, today while I was walking I realized that I live less than half a mile from Justin Timberlake. I absolutely love him and I wish he would be a good neighbor and come by for a visit. I would bake for him if he asked nice. It's so strange. I HATE Utah and yet, lots of the rich and famous seem to be moving to our little, backwards, cousin lovin neck of the woods. Robin Williams, The dad from American Chopper, Billy Crystal and, last but not least, Dr. J! That's right! Julius Erving lives here too. (if you don't know who he is, look it up. He singlehandedly changed the NBA and gave a brand new, world wide meaning to the word "dunk!). I think they like it here because they can move around here and be anonymous...unless I see them and then its all bets off! Most of the people living here don't seem to know who they are. I can't imagine. (guess you can see why the "locals" just love me)

2 comments:

Mary said...

nothing wrong with early Christmas...the earlier the better!!!

Erin said...

I'm all for the early Christmas.

And say hi to JT for me.