Tracy and I spent the weekend in Page with Dana and Todd. We had such a good time. Let's do it again! Here are a few pictures I took from the car.
Good old PHS it's amazing how much it has changed. Tracy and I had to check in and get a "visitor" badge and then be escorted to Dana's room.
Mrs. G's classroom
The Glasenapp's have the best back yard that I have ever seen. It should be featured in House Beautiful or some such magazine. So relaxing, inviting and comfortable.




Here's what I mean about the sense of humor part...I got a GREAT job working for the St. George Housing Authority. We only have one complex that we manage...it's a senior community! Here is my new boss Keisha. She is AWESOME. (she wasn't too happy about me snapping a picture of her while she was eating her lunch)
It is SO much like Vista Ridge that it is scary! I even saw one of our residents and she reminded me so much of mom that I had to do a double take! There are people in "Jazzy" wheelchairs all over the place. I just LOVE MY JOB! How lucky am I?
Here's what I mean about the sense of humor part...I got a GREAT job working for the St. George Housing Authority. We only have one complex that we manage...it's a senior community! Here is my new boss Keisha. She is AWESOME. (she wasn't too happy about me snapping a picture of her while she was eating her lunch)
It is SO much like Vista Ridge that it is scary! I even saw one of our residents and she reminded me so much of mom that I had to do a double take! There are people in "Jazzy" wheelchairs all over the place. I just LOVE MY JOB! How lucky am I?
4 comments:
good for you girl! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your new job!=0)
Why didn't I know you were taking so many pictures???? We had a great time, too. It was very relaxing and I love going to Antelope! Thanks for the great bag, I LOVE IT!!!
Oh, yeah, it does look like Vista Ridge! Adam would probably caution you about the Jazzy riders, be on the look out for "Jazzy Lawn Derby"!
"Don't run over Bertha..." Holly =0) LOL!
Post a Comment