Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MEDICAL UPDATE (WHO CARES???)

Well, after three months of pain, suffering and plain old b.s. I met with an orthopaedic doctor. I have "frozen shoulder"!!! Never heard of it. I only know that it is the single most painful thing I have ever experienced...even worse than child birth...I swear! One shot of cortisone later and I am much better. He offered me pain meds, but I refused! (I know, Margie is turning over in her grave) but I have plenty for my back, so I will just use those as needed. A month of physical therapy and I should be good as new! So relieved.
Tracy is having his carpal tunnel surgery on BOTH wrists on November 9th. It will be an adventure, to be sure, but it will be so AWESOME for him to be out of pain.
Hope all is well with everyone. We love and miss all of you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I never refuse pain meds! You're brave! I hope you mend quickly. How long will Tracy be down after his surgery?