Thursday, February 12, 2009

RAMBLINGS

I am sitting home with nothing to do, so I decided to ramble. Here goes:

My boys are both in SLC, Utah. They need a place to live that two struggling college students can afford. If anyone reading this knows of a reasonable place , close to the U please let me know. I know that I have LOTS of family "up north" but, by and large, they choose to ignore my children. I know that they have called, left messages and tried to be a "family" but, as the saying goes, it takes two to tango. Anywho....if you know of anyone that has a basement or the like for rent...do tell.
Tracy's mom has been really sick lately. Pretty scary stuff. We love her so much and are so relieved that she is getting better. Chemotherapy is crappy stuff no matter how you look at it. It destroys your body in order to save your life. There has got to be a better way. Hang in there Beth. We need you.
A few things I have been thinking about:
1: a woman NEVER, EVER looks good from behind when bending over
2: whoever said "nothing tastes as good as looking thin feels" has never eated at Taco Bell
3: whenever I am looking for something I can always remember thinking" I will put it here so I will remember where it is" and then I can NEVER remember where "here is"
4: I miss seeing my children
5: Why is it that every time I rob my piggy bank it only has pennies in it?
6: every time I think that things can't get worse...they do!!! So, I have stopped thinking that.
7: I want to be Ellen for just a day....think about it. You go to work and are greeted by hundreds of people clapping for you, you get to talk for a living and you get paid piles of money!!! I wouldn't want to be Oprah 'cuz that would just be silly.
8:I am going on a "free" cruise and can't afford any of the "extras" ridiculous!
9: You can NEVER win in a battle with the IRS
10: no matter how much you love others, you can't make them love you back.
What a ray of sunshine I am today. Hope your day is full of rainbows, unicorns and fluffy clouds!!!

No comments: