Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HELP!

I have been missing mom and dad more than usual lately, so I went to the cemetary. Their headstone is starting to get white gunk around it. I am going to take warm water and a brisk brush and get rid of it....my question is, does anyone know what I should put/paint/dab on marble to keep it from doing this again??? Any suggestions would be great. Just to add... you know those little 6" Christmas trees that people give you at Christmas time and you never know quite what to do with them? Well, the year that Dad died I asked the guy that took care of the cemetary to plant one by Dad's grave. Mom gave me crap because those things always die....well, here it is, ten years later!!! Only Dad could plant a tree in sand and have it grow to be over 15' high!!!

2 comments:

Dana G said...

I think there is something in the air, because I, too, have been missing them so much. We have tried to get that stuff off Sue's grave, it is rusting as well, and nothing seems to work! Perhaps the grave marker man can help. Love the tree, only dad!

Anonymous said...

Oh it really is in the air. I too have been missing mom and dad soooo much. Love the tree
Love ya
KC