It's been a pretty boring summer around here. Tracy has been working 60-70 hours a week, so he doesn't do much more than work and sleep. I haven't found a job yet during this "unfortunate economic downturn" so I pretty much read all day. I am absolutely bored to tears but can't do much about it.We went to Salt Lake for one day last month. Trace and Kyle absolutely HATE me taking their pictures, so these are the only pics I was able to sneak! They are both doing well. Trace will graduate in May (yeah!!!!) with a "bachelors of science in parks recreation and tourism with an emphasis in natural resource recreation planning and management" (I made him write it all down for me). Kyle is still working for FedEx/Kinkos and is looking for a better job, which, as I said in the previous paragraph is hard to do during this "unfortunate economic downturn".
Had my thyroid removed three weeks ago. Had tumors all over it (one was pushing on my vocal cords). No cancer. Lost my sense of taste, but it is slowly coming back. My voice sounded funny to me at first, but I am used to it now.
Pretty boring post. Nothing much to report. Hope you are all happy and healthy. Just wanted you to know that we are still here!
1 comment:
Hey! I'm glad you gave us an update and some pictures. Love ya!
Post a Comment