Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Rambling On

I haven't written anything in forever...guess we are kinda boring. Congrats to Ann and Adam on a BIG boy....Jude is such a cutie...and Ann did an amazing job getting him here....
And double congrats to Mark and Erin. I think Erin is just amazing...not easy to be on bed rest for so long, but oh, so worth it. I cried when I saw their pictures. I am prejudiced, I know, but I think that they look very "DeWitt". Hope to see them all in person one of these days.
Kyle is hating working graveyard shift. The lack of sleep is making him quite a grouch. He is looking for something else...as am I. I tried to upload a pic of my paycheck to show you what a "VOID" paycheck looks like, but my scanner is not working. Each week on payday I am presented with a paycheck that says VOID across it. It just sucks. Well, one week I did make 63cents!!!! So remember to tip your servers, ladies and gents.
Nothing much is going on here. Tracy MAY get transferred to Vegas. I hope not only because the depot there is such a mess. I would LOVE living in the big city again, but I would never see him. I will let you know.
Just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive and kicking.

3 comments:

jgirl said...

it's been great to see you in person! trust me I feel for ya on the sucky job part...bleh...we do what we have to right? no one said we have to be happy about it though.=0(

Dana G said...

Vegas? Might not be too bad. You could get a job as a pit boss! Wouldn't that be a kick? Call me.
Love, Dana

Auntie Ann said...

You need to come see our sweet boy! Vegas sounds like fun to me... But maybe it's the kind of place that would be fun to visit, but not live.