Thursday, April 2, 2009

YEEEE-OUCH


Now, if you have read this blog for any length of time you know that I loves me some Taco Bell...from time to time. Well, today, I went through the drive up and the lady behind the microphone gave me the total. When I pulled up to the window, she said "Oh I forgot to give you the discount". So, I asked "which discount?" and she said "the senior discount"!! I was ticked, but I took the discount.....I don't look like a senior....do I? Come on. When did that happen?

4 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

Hey, a discount's a discount. Take it and run :o)

Auntie Ann said...

You look great, its those DeWitt genes.

Dana G said...

I'm with Jill, a discount is a discount!!! But the insult bites!
Kinda like when Dr. Bracken used to tell me "...as we get older..."

Erin said...

How rude! Did you get nachos? Those sound pretty good right now.

Thanks for the birthday wishes...and I can't wait to see those blankets. So sweet of you!