We will be in Salt Lake with the boys on Friday...so I am doing this a little early. After 2 1/2 days of labor you were FINALLY born on April 17, 1986 at 6:30 in the evening. Amazing. This is our first picture together. This is the outfit that you were blessed in.
You and your "Stanford" cousins in 1986. You never got off of that red tricycle....ever!! Halloween with Jake and Ty, a fish you caught with Sam Cordivin and one of my favorite pictures of you with Kyle on the day he came home.
Your first birthday...you celebrated it with Daniel, Peggy and Grandpa DeWitt. It was a fun day for us all. The bottom one is of your first day of school.
Just some of my favorite pictures
You on the All Star Team...they had good hot dogs !!! haha Next is one of my favorites of you, Kyle and your Dad and the third is you just lookin cool
And here you are, my son, my hero, my friend. I admire your tenacity, your zest for life, your stubborn streak, your love of learning and your drive to get an education. You make me a better person and I am truly blessed to have you for a son. You are a grown man, one that I am so proud of, but you will always be my baby boy.

You and your "Stanford" cousins in 1986. You never got off of that red tricycle....ever!! Halloween with Jake and Ty, a fish you caught with Sam Cordivin and one of my favorite pictures of you with Kyle on the day he came home.
Your first birthday...you celebrated it with Daniel, Peggy and Grandpa DeWitt. It was a fun day for us all. The bottom one is of your first day of school.
Just some of my favorite pictures
You on the All Star Team...they had good hot dogs !!! haha Next is one of my favorites of you, Kyle and your Dad and the third is you just lookin cool
And here you are, my son, my hero, my friend. I admire your tenacity, your zest for life, your stubborn streak, your love of learning and your drive to get an education. You make me a better person and I am truly blessed to have you for a son. You are a grown man, one that I am so proud of, but you will always be my baby boy.
3 comments:
That's awesome Patsy and Happy Birthday to Trace even though I haven't seen him myself since he was little! Thanks for the e-mail and for checking my blog!
Oh, those pictures bring back memories! You were one hot momma there holding baby Trace! :)
Happy Birthday Trace!
And Aunt Patsy THANK YOU so much for the beautiful blanket and bracelets! Marlo was so excited!
Post a Comment