Saturday, March 14, 2009

moving furniture

So, we moved in here three months ago. We agreed that the place was too small for Tracy's ugly pink recliner. Instead of getting rid of the recliner, it has been in storage since we moved in. Tracy is sick and today, he needed his "security blanket" back. So, I gave in.

This is the couch after a half hour of pushing. (the picture is sideways, sorry, I can't figure out how to turn it).
Tracy is squeezing by so that he can remove the legs of the love seat
We finally got it moved down the hall to the spare bedroom, removed the door only to find that the couch was still 2" wider than the doorway. Had to push the darn thing back into the living room, into the back of the truck and it is now in storage (heavy sight). And this.......
is in my living room in place of my beautiful love seat. (double heavy sigh)
Tracy is ecstatic and already feeling better....whatcha gonna do?
The answer to the question is that the prick is on the OUTSIDE of a porcupine. Think about it!
We are VERY thankful that Beth is out of the hospital and hope and pray she stays healthy enough to be home for a long time to come. Sheila, hang in there! Only six weeks in a cast and you will be as good as new. Briana...we are just waiting for the call. Godspeed. I am still in denial that its a girl. Man, are the boys gonna spoil her!!! Ann, I will send your package next week. Erin, hang in there, girl. Boys are AWESOME and TWINS RULE!!! I will be praying for you throughout. To the rest of you...we love and miss you all. And I STILL hate working graveyards. Whatcha gonna do???

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the sweet thoughts Patsy!

The Stinsons KC Rob and Patiance said...

love the pink chair. perfect color for tracy
KC

Unknown said...

Thanks! We're still here. In the next week or so we should have a little baby! We'll let you know. And I'm still in denial about it as well! Boys are just what we do! :)