I have, this far, been silent. I know that's hard to believe. I just want to say...when did this country of ours cease to be a Democracy? The very foundation of the United States of America is based on the premise that the majority rules. We are all allowed to vote. We are allowed to make a choice. We have been raised to believe that the will of the majority supercedes the will of the minority. President elect Obama won fair and square. He got the majority of the votes. That's just how it works in a democratic society. To those of you that are whining, complaining and just plain refusing to honor the democratic process I say "SHAME ON YOU". Your candidate may or may not have won, but it's over. The President, whomever he or she may be deserves your loyalty, your undying patriotism, your prayers and your trust....until proven differently!
We were in Salt Lake for Kyle's birthday. It snowed. And snowed. And snowed. This dog LOVED THE SNOW!!! He was covered from head to toe. It was so funny watching him hop in the snow. He ended up with little "cotton balls" everywhere!
So the converrsation went something like this...."Mom, its the purple house." And I said "How will I know which purple house?" and Trace replied "Trust me, you'll know it when you see it!" Needless to say, we found it with no trouble.
The pantry....who does this to a perfectly normal house???
10 years ago
6 comments:
Actually, this country has never been a democracy. It's a republic. I'm just saying.
I voted for obama. He's going to be the best president.
Thanks to Jill for that! I was about to say the same thing!
When your man shuts down all the coal mining and stops the drilling--watch your electric bills sky rocket!!!etc,etc...Just a bit concerned...(That was straight from the liberal TV news from last night.)
I might kind of love that purple house!!!
OUR man is going to be a better president than Bush with one hand tied behind his back. In fact he already is...
Wow he sure looks like a DeWitt.
Post a Comment