Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE 11-8-2008

I won't have access to may computer on Saturday, so, here is my happy twentieth birthday card to Kyle. After two days of labor, two doctors one vacuum extractor and lots and lots of drugs you FINALLY made it into the world on November 8, 1988 at 4:30 in the afternoon....all nine pounds of you!!! These are my favorite pictures. The top right is Kyle and I sitting on the steps at Peggy and Willy's I LOVE THIS PICTURE! The family picture is from Dana and Todd's wedding.
Kyle being Kyle
His first day of school and first school picture....he never met a camera that didn't like him. He is the only person I know of that looks good in all of his school pictures!!!
Kyle and his best friends
Yes, he was a Boy Scout....once. The others are from our visit to Mesa to see grandma Stanford this summer.
A couple of weekends ago
Bouldering with his brother....dig the white legs!!!
High on a mountain top (its a family joke)
He always wears a hat like this.
Halloween....Kyle as the UNIBOMBER and Hannah as EVE

I love you son for all you are and all you have accomplished. I am grateful that you are a part of my life and that your sun shines on me daily. You have overcome things that many have not been able to overcome and because of that, you have become an AMAZING man. I am so proud that you give money to the homeless people you see, that you are still friends with people you knew in pre-school, that you have a tender heart, that you feel things so passionately about everything that you do, that you are not afraid to do anything out of the ordinary, that you are PINK FLOYD's biggest fan, that you worry about the environment, the economy and about Barak Obama!!!

You are a true and loyal brother, son and friend. Thanks for being you. Happy birthday.


1 comment:

Dana G said...

They grow up way too fast. I rememeber that day well!!