Sunday, September 5, 2010

family pictures

We just got back from Salt Lake...here are a few "family" pictures....Trace and Andrea, Kyle, Pabst and a few of the whole family. Thanks to Andrea for being our photographer. We also spent a little time at the cemetary and saw the graves of Pres. Hinckley, David O. McKay and a who's who of church history...I really want to go back and spend more time. I cried the entire time!!! The last picture is to show you the size of the hail that was hitting our house during the last storm. I have NEVER seen or heard anything like it!!!.






4 comments:

Mary said...

Great pictures! It's so nice to have everyone together.♥

jgirl said...

great pics Pats! and yes, that hail was insane! ;0)

Dana G said...

What good pictures. And she is cute, looks DeWitt to me.

Erin said...

cute cute pics!