Sunday, November 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!









Kyle: Happy birthday! I can't believe that you're 21. Where did the time go? I hope that this coming year brings you joy, fun, love, laughter, wisdom and strength.

You are the most amazing person. You have a heart as big as all outdoors. You help the helpless, feed the hungry, love passionately, are a friend to all regardless of what others think. You have never, ever done anything half way...you always go all out. You have strong convictions and do not give in to what anyone thinks. You are a man's man, a ladies man, a mama's boy, a best friend to your father and most importantly to me, your brother's wing man...what more could a mother ask for? (I'm still working on embracing the whole GREENPEACE thing!!! lol)
You are the luckiest person I have even known (who else finds $20.00 three weeks in a row, makes it back stage at every concert, gets floor seats cuz the lady behind us just happened to break her leg a week before the concert, runs into your favorite band while shoping etc etc etc?). You make me laugh, you make me cry and most of all, you make me proud to be your mother. Thanks for being you. I love you.

No comments: